To Linda….Fashion is a PASSION and not just a business. She enjoys designing and creating unique and chic styles. She is a fashion designer (couturier) that gets involved fully in the whole process of creating the dress from concept
to material choice and the dressmaking so the final product comes out exactly as she visualized it.
Achievements and Awards
Dressed Ms. Georgia Plus America 2013 (Became1st runner up at the National Pageant Level)
•Dressed Mrs. Alabama Plus America 2013 at the National Level-Winner “ Best Dressed”.
•Dressed Reigndrop Lopes at the Lisa Lopes “Left Eye” “T.L.C” Music Fest.
•Dressed Miss Jamaica Universe 2012 Chantal Zacky at ATL Fashion Night Out.
•Dressed Reigndrop Lopes at the Movie Premiere for Crazy Sexy Cool in NY City.
•Appeared in the TV reality “TRACY SIPP SHOW” as a recognized ATLANTA fashion designer.
•Dressed “Sasha the Diva” of Kiss 104 while hosting the ATLANTA MAYORS MASKED BALL 2014.
•Dressed American Cancer Society WINTER WHITE PARTY models 2014.
•Featured as an Atlanta Fashion Designer on COMCAST TV.
•Dressed Ms Georgia Plus America 2014 and won Best Dressed at the National Level.
•Awarded Fashion Designer of the Year by Women of Wealth Magazine 2014.
•Awarded VIVA INTERNATIONALE Magazine Designer of the Year 2014.
•Invited to attend and auction off a dress at the CUN 16th OSCARS VIEWING PARTY in Beverly Hills CA, Feb, 2015.
•Attended the New York Festivals Int’l TV & Film Gala as the recognized fashion designer for Cinemoi North America-Apr, 2015 in LAS VEGAS.
•Dressed Ms. Plus America Ms. Tannesha Smart during the National Miss Plus America Pageant 2015 and won the title – July, 2015.
•Appeared as Diaspora Fashion Designer in the African Leadership Magazine – Aug, 2015.
•Dressed Kathleen Bertrand, Founder of the BRONZE LENS FILM FESTIVAL & AWARDS – Nov, 2015.
•Auctioned a dress at a Gala benefiting the AFRICA SOUP Organization for Orphanage in Uganda – Dec, 2015.
• Showcased at the Fashion Lounge Event in Atlanta GA appearing on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta hosted by Ariane Davis Nov- 2016.
•Dressed Ariane Davis of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta for the VH1 Divas Night in New York, NY – Dec 2016.
• Dressed Maia for the Cannes Film Festival, Cannes, France – 2017.
•Auctioned a dress at the 25th Anniversary Jeffrey Fashion Cares event benefiting the Atlanta AIDS fund and the Greater Atlanta Susan G. Komen breast cancer organization – Atlanta - Aug, GA 2017.
•Sponsor for the Southeast EMMY Gold & Silver Circle Awards – Atlanta GA – Sept 2017.
• Dresses Amiya Scott of the TV series STAR on FOX TV for the premiere of STAR & EMPIRE Season 2 in New York , NY – Sept 2017.
• Received an Award for Creative Designer and Fashion Icon of the year from ACCOLADE MEDIA presented by State Senator DONZELLA JAMES – Oct 2017.
• Featured on the cover and in the HAUTE FASHION "RARE Fashion Magazine" based in NY, NY. LB Couture designs were selected for the RARE Magazine shoot after being featured and being the winning designer in the FASHIONISTA 2017 Designer and Model competition and showcase in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands in July 2017. The model winner of FASHIONISTA Virgin Island and the New Face to Rare Fashion Magazine Jenna-Monet (Queeley) was the one featured on the cover wearing an LB Couture monochromic white dress.- Oct 2017.
• Dressed Kathleen Bertrand for her Jazz release CD ‘ Its Time to Love’ . Kathleen Bertrand is also the founder of the Bronze lens Film Festival - Nov 2017.
• Dressed Phaedra Parks of the Atlanta Housewives for the 2018 Atlanta UNCF Mayors Masked – Dec 2017.
•Sponsored Emmy’s South East. 2nd Second year LB COUTURE sponsored the event. - June -2018.
•Selected to be one of the judges at MAYOR KEISHA LANCE BOTTOM 2018 SEASONED BALL. The Event was specially arranged for senior citizens. Linda Bezuidenhout and other Atlanta Celebrities such as Dwight Eubanks and Sheree Whitfield were among the judges for the best dressed category the even – October 2018.
• Received the Le Vouge Distinguished Fashion Designer of the Year 2019 Award from Women of Wealth Magazine - Miami - August 2019.
• Selected to be one of the judges at Mayor Keisha Lance Bottom Seasoned Ball. at the Georgia World Congress Center - 2nd Year to be selected as one of the Judges.– October 2019.
• Dressed the Mayor of Atlanta Keisha Lance Bottoms for the Annual Mayors Ball benefiting UNCF - December 2019.
•Dressed Marlo Hampton of RHOA at the Miss Universe 2019 with beautiful girls from her organization which cares for foster children – December 2019.
•Dressed Nene Leakes of RHOA in a Season 12 BRAVO TV episodes of the real house wives of Atlanta– March 2020.
The LB COUTURE line is for the modern, elegant and confident woman who also appreciates quality and uniqueness. An LB dress will always be noticed every time you make an entrance because of its unique design and feel. LB dresses are alluring, intriguing and captivating. If off the rack items are not your thing then the LB Collection is for you.
Be the Unique, Elegant, and Fashion Forward woman that you are with LB!